Last Chance Dates
8 Week Wines – Oct. 23/19
6 Week Wines – Nov. 6/19
5 Week Wines – Nov. 13/19
4 Week Wines – Nov. 20/19
You need to put on your wines
BEFORE THE ABOVE DATES
to have them ready for Christmas
Harvest Candy Apple
Mulled Wine Recipe
1/2 cup red wine
1/2 cup orange juice
1/4 cup brandy
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 pinch nutmeg
1) Combine all ingredients in a heatproof jug (or in a saucepan).
2) You can alter the proportion of orange juice to red wine according to taste.
3) Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 – 2 minutes
(or heat in a saucepan on the stove) until hot but NOT BOILING.
5) Pour into wine glasses and serve.
2 Silver and a Bronze
Our Custom Made Chocolate Raspberry Twist
X-Cel Wines Wins GOLD!
Our Chocolate Cherry Pinot Noir
is a GOLDEN Winner!
With 2,981 entries, the event is once again the largest wine competition of its kind in the world!
Wines were judged on April 15-17, 2016 at the Burlington Hilton in Burlington, Vermont.
2,981 Total Entries
645 Total Wine Flights
894 Total Judging Hours
50 American States Represented
6 Canadian Provinces Represented
13 Countries Represented
Another Bronze Medal!
3,111 Total Entries, 910 Total Wine Flight, 1,712 Total Judging Hours, 50 American States Represented, 6 Canadian Provinces Represented, 7 Countries Represented
- 4,564 Total Entries
- 923 Total Wine Flights
- 2,282 Total Judging Hours
- 50 American States Represented
- 8 Canadian Provinces Represented
- 9 Countries Represented
Click here to see full webpage and results